A student should not be taught more than he can think about.
~ Alfred North Whitehead
New Hampshire Email Lists, Support Groups, Message Boards, Forums and Newsletters (A - L)
- BerkshireAreaChristianHomeschoolers (Berkshire Area Christian Homeschoolers ) - Welcome! This is a Christian Homeschool Group for homeschooling mothers living in (or relocating to): Western Massachusetts, Southern Vermont, Eastern Upstate New York or Southern New Hampshire.
Our desire for this group is that it be a loving, Christian environment to share prayer requests, concerns, curriculum questions, local or regional events, everyday chatter, recipes, housekeeping tips... you name it!
We hope that this site will be a support and blessing to each member!
P.S. This group is not intended to replace any existing yahoo group, but to enhance the support and fellowship of area homeschooling moms.
P.P.S. All are welcome to join regardless of their beliefs, but keep in mind that we are free to express our Christian faith here, while being tolerant and understanding of others. No flaming or heated theological debates, please. Thank you.
- To Subscribe, visit BerkshireAreaChristianHomeschoolers.
- BHG (Bow Homeschoolers Group) - This mailing list is for people in the Bow New Hampshire area that are involved with or interested in homeschooling. We hope you will use this list to exchange information, ideas for projects, and generally discuss topics that might be of interest to other homeschoolers in the Bow NH area.
- To subscribe, visit BHG - Bow Homeschool Group.
- CHG (Concord Homeschoolers Group) - A support group and mailing list for homeschooling families in the Concord area.
- To subscribe, visit CHG - Concord Homeschoolers Group.
- Eastern Latter Day Saints Homeschool (e-lds-hs) - This is for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints who are homeschooling their children.
Do you live in the Eastern region of the United States? You are invited to join our online homeschool support group. We invite all parents who want to help their children succeed in school and in life, veteran home educators looking for a fresh start, new family educators searching for help and ideas, and parents just thinking about home education to join us.
Our goal is to support them in their endeavor as well as disseminate information. We welcome anyone not included in another group. Our states include: Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Delaware, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Ohio, Michigan. ME MA RI DE CN NH VT OH MI MD NY NJ PA
- To Subscribe, visit Eastern Latter Day Saints Homeschool (e-lds-hs).
- EYNH-HS (Early Years New Hampshire, Homeschool) - The purpose of the group is to send info and reminders for our in-person group meetings in Sutton and also to share info and network with others homeschooling children under age 12 in New Hampshire.
- To subscribe, visit EYNH-HS - Early Years New Hampshire, Homeschool.
- Free2Learn - Free2Learn is a homeschooling network based in Portland, Maine. It is for active homeschooling families residing in Maine and along the New Hampshire border.
Free2Learn serves as a virtual "bulletin board" where members can post homeschooling activities, classes, workshops, seminars, conferences, field trips, extra-curricular activities, and gatherings. It is "event-driven," which means that it is not a place for discussions about different homeschooling philosophies, challenges, or concerns, but rather a place to post and find homeschooling resources and opportunities.
Free2Learn is secular and welcomes homeschooling families of varying compositions and backgrounds. Free2Learn is also apolitical. While it is fine to post an opportunity for homeschoolers which is related to politics (i.e., "Candidate X is seeking volunteers to help leaflet and put up signs. Call or email if you are interested in being involved."), it is not okay to espouse or endorse a particular political view or candidate.
Messages containing political opinions or defamatory language of any sort will be deleted, and members who post such messages may be removed from the group.
- To Subscribe, visit Free2Learn.
- FSPHomeschooling (FSP Homeschooling) - Free State Project (FSP) Homeschooling is dedicated to homeschooling and education in New Hampshire. Natives and Porcupines are invited to participate.
- To Subscribe, visit FSPHomeschooling.
- HDH (Hillsboro Deering Area Homeschoolers) - Mailing list for members or interested parties of the Hillsboro/Deering Area Homeschoolers group.
- To subscribe, visit HDH - Hillsboro Deering Area Homeschoolers.
- Homeschooling Families of Seacoast Facebook Page - This group is a place for families in the Seacoast Area of NH and Southern ME who are homeschooling. It is a place to exchange information, ask questions and post information about local activities. This should be a welcoming place for ALL homeschooling families regardless of philosophy and style.
- For more information, visit Homeschooling Families of Seacoast Facebook Page.
- hsmeetups (North MA /South NH Home School Meetups) - This group is for homeschool families who would like to meet up year round with other home schoolers in the Merrimack Valley & North Shore area (Northeastern MA & Southeastern NH). My vision for the group is to have a regular meet up weekly and/or biweekly to get together, learn & socialize with other home school families. I would like to do field trips, trips to parks and other learning activites. I have 3 daughters ages, 7(in Feb), 5 and the youngest is 2. If you have an interest in these meetups please join and we can work out a plan together and build a great community. This group was started in May 2006 and is open to any comments or suggestions you may have. Hope to meet you soon! Amanda Suleski
- To subscribe, visit hsmeetups.
- KMH (Kearsarge Mountain Homeschoolers) - This is the electronic mailing list of the Kearsarge Mountain Homeschoolers group. The primary purpose of the list is to be a means of communication between members of KMH. If you're interested in joining a state-wide mailing list on homeschooling, check out the NHHR-L mailing list which is described at New Hampshire Homeschooling Resources. A list which discusses the various political aspects of homeschooling is the NHHR-POLITICS list.
- To subscribe, visit KMH - Kearsarge Mountain Homeschoolers.
- KeeneHomeschool (Keene Area Homeschool Network) - The Keene Area Homeschool Network is an inclusive homeschooling group. This means we are open to all homeschoolers and those interested in learning more about homeschooling. Members of the group will be planning local events such as park days and field trips, typically in the Keene area.
Gatherings are typically on Tuesday afternoons in Keene and Wednesday afternoons in Marlborough.
- To subscribe, visit KeeneHomeschool.
- Londonderry Homeschool Association - Londonderry Homeschool Association (LHSA) is a homeschool support group for Londonderry, Derry and surrounding towns. We have monthly parent support meetings at the Derry Library. For more information, visit Londonderry Homeschool Association.
- To Subscribe, visit LHSA e-group.
On to M - N of New Hampshire
Please notify if your email list, support group, message board, forum or newsletter is not included here or if you see errors.
This is an ongoing project - please check back often for updates.