I saw the angel in the marble and I carved until I set him free.
Mississippi Email Lists, Support Groups, Message Boards, Forums and Newsletters
- BACH_group (Byhalia Area Christian Homeschoolers) - The purpose of this group is encourage and lift up BACH members and keep the local homeschool community informed of activities and information in homeschooling. This is only for current members of the Byhalia Area Christian Homeschoolers (BACH) who meet once a month.
- To subscribe, visit Byhalia Area Christian Homeschoolers.
- Byram-Terry-MSHomeschoolers - Christian atmosphere... Share Prayer requests and Praise reports!
Exchange ideas, materials, share resources, support, anything related to homeschooling and family life in Mississippi.
- To subscribe, visit Byram-Terry-MSHomeschoolers.
- cedarlakehea (Cedar Lake Home Educators Association) - Cedar Lake Home Educators Association is a group of parents committed to the process of homeschooling thier children along the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- To Subscribe, visit Cedar Lake Home Educators Association.
- chenm (Christian Home Educators of NE MS) - A support group of home educators in Northeast Mississippi committed to the Biblical teaching of our children.
- To Subscribe, visit Christian Home Educators of NE MS.
- ClintonMSHomeschoolers (Clinton Home Educators Connection) - Home schooling with a purpose. To share useful information to better home school our children.
- To Subscribe, visit Clinton Home Educators Connection.
- Eagle Homeschool Association - Christian home school group in Corinth, offering classes for homeschoolers.
- For more information, visit Eagle Homeschool Association.
- Gulf-Coast-Buddhist-Homeschoolers (Gulfcoast Buddhist Homeschooling) - We are such a minority -- us Buddhist Homeschool Families. Perhaps through this forum we can share our experiences in trying to incorporate Buddhism into our lives and homeschooling endevors.
This is a support group for Buddhist homeschool families in the Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida Gulf Coast region -- from Lake Charles to Pensacola. Here we can talk about how we home-school with Buddhist ethics in mind. How do we live the 4 Noble Truths and the Eightfold Path in the Culture of the South?
Eventually, we will also plan a yearly retreat for Buddhists and home school families in the Gulf Coast region. Also perhaps we will be able to meet more frequently at field trips and home school events.
- To Subscribe, visit Gulfcoast Buddhist Homeschooling.
- GulfCoastCharity (Gulf Coast Charity) - The mission of Gulf Coast Charity (Catholic Homeschool Association Religiously Inspired Through Yahweh) is to provide support to Catholic home schooling families living on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and to promote the use of Catholic curriculum. Charity is open to all home schooling families. Functions will be oriented toward the Roman Catholic tradition. Member families are added to the list after completing and returning the Charity membership form.
- To Subscribe, visit Gulf Coast Charity.
- Gulf_Coast_Secular_Homeschool (Gulf Coast Secular Homeschoolers) - Welcome to Gulf Coast Secular Homeschoolers. We are a diverse homeschool group, appreciating all home educators of all educational approaches, races, and beliefs. Our objective is to share our knowledge of homeschooling and its related topics in a respectful and non-threatening manner, learning as we go and making friends in the process...Are you tired of wading through all the intolerance when it comes to home educating your kids? Then this is the group for you. We will be providing educational and social opportunities and information for those families in the Gulf Coast area including Gulfport, Biloxi, Pascagoula, Greene county, George County, Harrison county, Washington county, Escambia county, Mobile county, Baldwin county, and Pensacola. Please treat everyone with the same courtesy that you would like to receive. Come join us!!!
- To Subscribe, visit Gulf_Coast_Secular_Homeschool.
- MsCHE (Mississippi Catholic Home Educators ) - Mississippi Catholic Home Educators is an association of families throughout Mississippi who choose home education for religious formation and/or the entire academic experience from a Catholic perspective.
Our mission is to support Catholic homeschooling families and to provide opportunities which enrich our faith and educate our families.
- To subscribe, visit Mississippi Catholic Home Educators.
- MShomeschoolers (MS Homeschool Discussion) - This is a discussion list for home educating families across Mississippi. Feel free to join in the conversation, ask questions or provide information.
- To subscribe, visit MS Homeschool Discussion.
- PCHE (Poplarville Christian Home Educators) - This group is for Christian Home School families.
- To Subscribe, visit Poplarville Christian Home Educators.
- PEAK in Mississippi - The Parent Educators and Kids (PEAK) Network includes a number of groups in Mississippi. Our groups are member-led and inclusive, welcoming all local home educators who enjoy sharing and learning with other families. Our members represent a broad range of learning styles, parenting philosophies, personal beliefs and political viewpoints, and we value and find strength in that diversity.
- To find a local PEAK group near you, visit us at PEAK in Mississippi.
- SE-LDS-HS - This email support group is sponsored by the Southeast Region LDS Homeschool Association and the School of Abraham.
The Southeast LDS Homeschoolers online support group fills a special slot that no other group offers. This group offers homeschoolers a chance to associate with outstanding families and home educators from all over the region. As a member, you can reach out and find other families who live near you. This is a great place to share ideas, plan activities, or just ask advice.
Do you live in the SE region of the United States? You are invited to join our online homeschool support group. We invite all parents who want to help their children succeed in school and in life, veteran home educators looking for a fresh start, new family educators searching for help and ideas, and parents just thinking about home education to join us.
Our Annual Homeschool Gathering is sponsored by the Southeast Region LDS Homeschool Association is held in Georgia.
For more information, visit Southeast Region LDS Homeschool Gathering.
- To Subscribe, visit SE-LDS-HS.
Please notify if your email list, support group, message board, forum or newsletter is not included here or if you see errors.
This is an ongoing project - please check back often for updates.